Welcome to the Friendship United Methodist Church website. We hope this site will help you learn more about us and our witness for Christ. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Our church is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. Friendship United Methodist Church has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for service on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ. Communion is usually served the first Sunday of the month.
- NOTE TIME CHANGE: Beginnning Sunday June 19, our Sunday Worship Service time will change to 9:30 AM
- We welcome our new pastor Chuck Smith who will be joining us on July 3.
Please join us for the the following regularly-scheduled activities:
- Praise Band Practice, Sundays at 8:00 AM
- Fellowship and refreshments before worship service, Sundays at 9:00 AM
- Worship Service, Sundays at 9:30 AM
- "Be One/Bring One" monthly family potluck brunch, after worship service at 10:45 AM, the last Sunday of the month
- Bible Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM
- United Methodist Men, the 2nd Saturday of the month at 8:30 AM