Welcome to the Friendship United Methodist Church website. We hope this site will help you learn more about us and our witness for Christ. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Our church is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. Friendship United Methodist Church has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for service on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ. Communion is usually served the first Sunday of the month.
From now through Holy Week, Friendship United Methodist Church will be observing a "Daniel Fast", a time of prayer and fasting. Every week from Tuesday at 4:00 PM through Wednesday at 4:00 PM we will fast and spend quality time intentionally with the Lord, interceding for our nation, our pastor, our challenges, and concerns.
- On Sunday, February 14 at 9:00 AM we are starting a seven-week study of the book "A Disciple's Heart" by Jim Harnish
- On Sunday, February 28 at 11:45 AM we are including a chili cookoff in our family potluck luncheon
Please join us for the the following regularly-scheduled activities:
- Praise Band Practice, Sundays at 8:15 AM
- Fellowship and refreshments before worship service, Sundays at 9:45 AM
- Worship Service, Sundays at 10:30 AM
- Monthly Family Potluck Luncheon after worship service at 11:45 AM, the last Sunday of the month
- Bible Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM
- United Methodist Men, the 2nd Saturday of the month at 8:30 AM