Welcome to the Friendship United Methodist Church website. We hope this site will help you learn more about us and our witness for Christ. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Our church is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. Friendship United Methodist Church has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for service on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ. Communion is usually served the first Sunday of the month.
Trunk or Treat, Saturday, October 24 at 5:00 PM
Also, please join us for the following:
- Praise Band Practice, Sundays at 8:30 AM
- Fellowship and refreshments before worship service, Sundays at 9:45 AM
- Worship Service, Sundays at 10:30 AM
- Children's Church during Worship Service, Sundays at 10:30 AM. Children in kindergarten through 3rd grade will go from the sanctuary to Hodnett Hall with Pastor Dean following the offering. There they will enjoy kids' praise music, prayer, and a Bible lesson. They will return to the sanctuary at the end of Worship Service.
- United Methodist Women, the 1st Tuesday of the month at 10:00 AM
- Community Prayer Meeting, Tuesdays at 11:00 AM
- Bible Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM
- Family Night Potluck Dinner, the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM
- United Methodist Men, the 2nd Saturday of the month at 8:30 AM